Otolaryngologist, ENT-oncologist of the highest category, pediatric ENT
Candidate of Medical Sciences
Medical experience 28 years.
Education and professional development:
- 1992 - graduated from the II Medical Faculty of the Kiev Medical Institute.
- 1992-1995 - Internship at the Department of Otorhinolaryngology of the Kiev National Institute for Advanced Training of Doctors on the basis of the ENT department of the Kiev Regional Hospital.
- From 12/01/08 to 11/30/2012 - passing postgraduate studies at the Department of Otorhinolaryngology of the National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after V.I. P.L. Shupik.
- 2012 - defense of a Ph.D. thesis on the topic "Electroadhesion in the closure of the pharyngeal-esophageal fistula in patients with laryngeal cancer."
- January 2013 - awarded the scientific degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences in the specialty of otorhinolaryngology.
- 2013 - internship courses in otolaryngology.
- 2014 - pre-certification cycle in oncotolaryngology at NMAPE. The highest category in the specialty otolaryngology oncology.
- 2015 - thematic improvement "Modern endoscopic technologies in otolaryngology".
- 2016 - TU "Organization of the educational process of interns in the specialty" Otolaryngology "on the basis of internship".
- 2016 - pre-certification cycle in otolaryngology. Has the I qualification category in otorhinolaryngology.
- 2018 - internship courses "Pediatric Otolaryngology" at the P.L. Shupik, the title of a doctor in the specialty "Pediatric Otolaryngology" has been confirmed.
- 2019 - participant of the Scientific and Practical Conference "School of Evidence-Based Medicine" on the topic "Rhinosurgery", Dnipro.
- diagnosis and effective treatment of ENT diseases in adults and children;
- is fluent in the methods of treatment in ENT surgery, including emergency: puncture, drainage of the maxillary sinuses, opening of paratonsillar abscesses, purulent boils of the nose and ear canal;
- diagnostics of oncological diseases of ENT organs;
- diagnostics and treatment of patients with ENT pathologies by instrumental and endoscopic methods.
- endoscopic micronectomy;
- endoscopic pansinusotomy;
- endoscopic shaver polypethmoidectomy;
- endoscopic removal of the choanal polyp;
- laser vasotomy of the inferior turbinates;
- endoscopic septoplasty;
- mucous resection of the nasal septum;
- endoscopic adenotomy, adenotomy;
- tonsillectomy, tonsillotomy;
- reduction and reconstruction of the nasal bones;
- resection of the soft palate;
- removal of median and lateral cysts of the neck;
- removal of atheroma of the neck and head.
- removal of papillomas and fibroids of the ENT organs;
- microlaryngoscopy with the removal of benign and malignant neoplasms of the nasal cavity, oropharynx, laryngopharynx and larynx;
- chordectomy (removal of the vocal fold);
- laryngectomy (total removal of the larynx);
- the Kraille operation and others.