Pulmonologist of the highest category
Medical work experience - 30 years
The doctor's specialization is broncho-pulmonary diseases of varying severity in adults. Priority areas: pneumonia, bronchitis, COPD, bronchial asthma, bronchiectasis, sarcoidosis.
Finds an individual approach to each of his patients, basing treatment on the principles of evidence-based medicine, in accordance with international protocols and standards of medical care.
Education and experience:
1990 - Donetsk National Medical University. M. Gorky;
For a long time she worked as the head of the pulmonary department of the Donetsk city hospital. Since the beginning of 2020, she worked as a pulmonologist at the railway hospital and conducted an appointment at the Dobrobut private clinic in Kiev.
- 1992 - Selected questions on pulmonology, FVL of the Crimean Medical University;
- 2000 - Occupational pathology and selected issues of therapy, DonNMU them. Gorky;
- 2005 - Selected issues of pulmonology, Crimean State Medical University named after Georgievsky;
- 2005 - TU with specialization "Pulmonology", Crimean State Medical University named after Georgievsky;
- 2008 - Selected issues of pulmonology, Crimean State Medical University named after Georgievsky;
- 2008 - TU, specialization "Pulmonology", Crimean State Medical University named after Georgievsky;
- 2013 - TU on specialization "Pulmonology" State Institution "ZMAPO MH of Ukraine"
- 2020 - Internship Pulmonology NMAPO named after P.L. Shupika, Kiev.
- collects anamnesis and complaints;
- makes an inspection;
- if necessary, conducts spirography - an assessment of the functional state of the bronchi.
according to the results of the initial appointment, the doctor can prescribe the patient an additional examination:
- diagnostics: CT, fibrobronchoscopy;
- consultations of related specialists: phthisiatrician, allergist, thoracic surgeon.
- Based on the results of the examination, the doctor prescribes a treatment plan and recommendations.
Treatment of broncho-pulmonary diseases:
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease);
- bronchial asthma;
- occupational diseases of the respiratory system;
- "smoker's cough"
- post COVID conditions.