Pchildren surgeon, children urologist, surgeon, endocrinologist surgeon
Work experience 23 years
The doctor is in charge of receiving children and adults. Conducts surgical treatment of diseases of a surgical profile and endocrine diseases in children and adults.
Education and work experience:
- In 1997 - graduated from the National Medical University named after V.I. A.A. Bogomolets with a degree in pediatrics.
- From 01.08.1997 to 27.01.1999 - worked as an intern-pediatric surgeon at the Department of Pediatric Surgery at the Kiev Regional Children's Hospital.
- 1999-2000 - Immediately after the end of the internship, he stayed at the Kiev Regional Children's Hospital, where he worked as a pediatric surgeon in the Department of Pediatric Surgery.
- 2007 - certified for the first category in the specialty "Pediatric Surgery".
- 2008 - received a specialization in the specialty "Transfusiology".
- 2005-2013 - doctor-surgeon-endocrinologist of the polyclinic No. 2 of the Shevchenko district. Kiev.
- 2011 - marked with a certificate of honor from the chairman of the Kiev city state administration.
- 2012-2016 - surgeon of the SIP project (carrying out preventive examinations of the Shelter Object personnel)
- Since 2013 - a doctor-surgeon at the children's clinic "Medicom" in combination.
- 2013 - certified for the highest category in the specialty "Pediatric Surgery".
- 2013-2016 - Doctor-expert of the Central Interdepartmental Expert Commission on establishing the causal relationship of diseases, disability and causes of death with the impact of the Chernobyl disaster.
- 2012-2016 - surgeon of the SIP project (carrying out preventive examinations of the Shelter Object personnel).
- 2016 - specialization "Organization and management of health care".
- 2016 - specialization "Pediatric urology".
Membership in associations:
All-Ukrainian Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (VAPREH)
Professional development and acquisition of new skills:
- 2003 - passed an internship in the surgical department of the clinic of the Medical University of Nagasaki, Japan, specializing in endocrine surgery, and also took direct part in joint scientific research conducted by the Medical University of Nagasaki, Japan and the State Institution "NTsRM AMS of Ukraine".
- 2004 - passed an internship at the Department of Surgery and Transplantology at KMAPO IM. PL Shupika and received a specialization in the specialty "surgery".
- 2004 - took part in the symposium "Problems of diagnosis, treatment of endocrine pathology and its complications in persons who suffered as a result of the Chernobyl accident" (theses "Comparative characteristics of thyroid disorders in the period after the Chernobyl disaster and after the bombing of Nagasaki").
- 2006 - passed the courses of TU "Hereditary Pathology".
- 2007 - passed the courses of TU "Diagnostics and treatment of the digestive system."
- 2008 - passed the courses of TU "Actual issues of pediatric pulmonology".
- 2008 - passed the courses of TU "Providing emergency medical care to victims of emergencies and disasters."
- 2011 - courses "Specialized resuscitation measures" and received a certificate from the European Council of Resuscitation.
- 2011-2019 - master classes and conferences of the companies Allergan (Botox, Juvederm), Ipsen (Dysport), Teoksan, Innova (Restylane), Totis-Farm.
- 2016 - master class "The use of botulinum toxin type A in neurology", prof. Andrzej Boguckki, Department of Extrapyramidal Diseases, Medical University. Lodz, Poland.
- 2019 - Courses of TU "Urgent Pediatric Surgery".
- 2019 - TU "Facial Plastic Surgery"
- 2020 - TU "Plastic Surgery of the Breast"
- 2021 - TU "Basic skills of laparoscopic surgery"
The doctor specializes in the surgical treatment of diseases
Fluency in the techniques of modern surgical interventions used in childhood and adulthood in surgical treatment:
- inguinal, umbilical and ventral hernias;
- hernia of the white line and diastasis of the rectus abdominis muscles;
- dropsy of the testicular membranes;
- varicose veins of the testicle (varicocele);
- removal of benign tumors of the skin and subcutaneous tissue, ingrown nails;
- diseases and malformations of the thyroid gland (benign and malignant tumors of the thyroid gland, Graves' disease or thyrotoxic goiter, median cyst of the neck);
- purulent-inflammatory processes of the skin and subcutaneous tissue, appendicitis, paraproctitis.