Abdominal surgeon, colonoproctologist, Ph.D. in Medicine
Medical work experience 20 years
The doctor specializes in surgery of the gastrointestinal tract - appendicitis, hernia, hemorrhoids, pancreatitis, etc. In the treatment of diseases, he uses conservative and surgical methods of treatment. Has experience and special training in injuries, polytrauma, combat wounds
- 2003 - UMSA "General Medicine", Poltava
- 2005 - UMSA, Faculty of Postgraduate Education in the specialty "doctor surgeon"
- 2007 - Clinical residency in the specialty "Surgery" on the basis of the National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education (NMAPO) them. P.L. Shupik, Department of Emergency Conditions
- 2010 - NMAPO them. P.L. Shupik, full-time postgraduate study
2011 - TU on minimally invasive methods in surgery and gynecology.
2010-2021 - Participant of international scientific congresses and symposia in Ukraine and abroad
Author of 4 scientific papers and 6 patents in surgery
Diagnostics and treatment of diseases:
Provides consultations and surgical treatment:
- gastrointestinal diseases;
- acute appendicitis (appendectomy);
- cholelithiasis (cholecystitis);
- abdominal hernias, inguinal hernias (nets, classical technique, one-day surgery, laparoscopic hernia repair);
- varicose veins of the lower extremities.
Provides consultations and surgical treatment of diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue:
- removal of neoplasms: polyps, atheroma, lipomas;
- fibroadenomas of any location;
- surgical correction of scars.
Has extensive experience in reconstructive surgery:
on the colon including pathologies of the rectum and anal area: haemorrhoids, cracks, polyps of the anus.
Operates on proctological diseases using a radio wave knife and a surgical laser.