Medical work experience over 16 years
Elena Vladimirovna specializes in the diagnosis and conservative treatment of a wide range of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, gallbladder and liver.
- 2004 - Graduated from the First Medical Faculty of the National Medical University. AA Bogomolets, specialty "General Medicine"
- 2005 - Internship in the specialty "Therapy", NMU them. A.A. Bogomolets,
- 2011 - Clinical residency in the specialty "Therapy", National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education. P.L. Shupika
- 2014 - Specialization in the specialty "Gastroenterology", Department of Internal Medicine №1 NMU named after A.A. Bogomolets,
- 2018 - Awarded the I (first) qualification category in the specialty "Gastroenterology"
- 2020 - Specialization "Ultrasound diagnostics", Ukrainian Military Medical Academy2020 - TU "Modern methods of diagnostics of internal diseases and practical skills of a physician-therapist", NMAPO them. P.L. Shupika
- 2021 - TU "Modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of patients with inflammatory bowel diseases", NMAPO them. P.L. Shupika
Membership in associations:
Association of Preventive and Antiaging Therapy
Ukrainian Gastroenterological Association
Diagnostics and treatment of pathology of the digestive system;
Management of patients with acute and chronic diseases of the digestive system:
- peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum,
- gastroesophageal reflux disease,
- chronic pancreatitis,
- duodenitis, etc.;
Management of patients with functional gastrointestinal disorders:
- gastroduodenal disorders,
- esophageal disorders,
- intestinal disorders;
Diagnostics and treatment of patients with hepatobiliary pathology:
- hepatitis of various etiology (except viral),
- cirrhosis of the liver,
- diseases of the gallbladder, etc.;
- Diagnostics and treatment of patients with inflammatory bowel diseases:
- nonspecific ulcerative colitis,
- Crohn's disease,
- diverticular disease of the colon.