Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon
More than 5 years of experience in the treatment of injuries and orthopedic pathologies in the specialized clinic
- examination of children under 1 year;
- diagnosis and treatment of the following pathologies:
- Torticolis (conservatively and operatively)
- Deformities of the spine and chest
- Posture disorders
- Valgus, varus deformity of the lower extremities
- Hip dysplasia (only modern European protocols)
- Deformities of the feet (clubfoot, Metatarsus adductus, tarsal coalition)
- Ponceti technique for clubfoot.
INJURIES OF THE musculoskeletal system
- Fractures of the forearm
(miniinvasive osteosynthesis using titanium elastic rods TEN, Kirchner wires, conservative treatment)
- Supracondylar humerus fracture of the humerus
(close/open reduction and percutaneous pinning)
- Medial Epicondylar Fractures
(osteosynthesis with Kirchner wires, screws)
- Fracture of the neck, head and humeral head
(conservative treatment and if needed operative treatment using minimally invasive techniques)
- Femur fractures
(osteosynthesis with titanium elastic nail, using plates, intramedullary rods)
- Fractures of the bones of the lower leg and foot
- Conservative treatment of injuries of the musculoskeletal system with the help of orthoses, hydropolymer and plaster bandages, individual orthoses made of thermoplastic, bandages.
Author of 11 articles published in scientific journals, 1 patent for an invention.
Studying for PhD degree "Minimally invasive correction of the funnel chest in children".
Member of the Association of Orthopedists-Traumatologists of Ukraine.
Member of the Association of Pediatric Orthopedists-Traumatologists of Ukraine. Member of International Society for Minimal Intervention in Spine Surgery.
Active member of the Chest Wall International Group.
Constantly improves his knowledge by studying foreign sources