Medical experience – 9 years
The doctor actively participates in medical conferences, congresses and congresses with international participation.
Uses the method of molecular diagnosis of allergic diseases.
Conducts symptomatic and ethiotropic (causal) allergy – specific immunotherapy (ASIT)*. She has extensive experience in the treatment of diseases of allergic origin (Department of Allergology of the Kiev Regional Clinical Hospital).
An allergist diagnoses and treats the following diseases:
- treatment of urticarial and angioedema;
- allergic rhinitis (seasonal, chronic);
- allergic conjunctivitis;
- allergic (atopic) dermatitis;
- food allergies;
- bronchial asthma;
- toxic-allergic reactions;
- exudative erythema multiforme;
- insect allergy **.
Symptoms of allergic diseases (when to consult a doctor):
- congestion, difficulty breathing through the nose, itching sensation in the nose, nasal discharge, causeless sneezing;
- seasonal rhinitis;
- redness, burning, itching, tearing of the eyes;
- rashes on the skin;
- itchy skin without rash;
- feeling of "lack of air", attacks of "choking";
- paroxysmal cough;
- frequent bronchitis.
*ASIT – allergen specific immunotherapy, a true allergy treatment. The method of this treatment consists in introducing into the human body the microdose of those allergens to which it reacts, and as a result of the development of resistance to this allergen. It is necessary for everyone who suffers an allergic reaction to animal hair, pollen of trees, herbs, components of fungal allergens, insect bites.
**Insect allergy – manifests itself after an insect bite, the cause is sensitization (sensitivity) to insect venom allergens.
New diagnostic options:
Alex is the best method for diagnosing allergies, the first multicomponent allergen test analyzer that allows you to simultaneously identify 282 allergens.
- Provides a complete picture of patient sensitization, including analysis of total IgE, which reduces the number of false-positive results and saves the patient time.
- It allows to accurately determine the allergen, as well as to avoid additional tests for allergens.