Doctor proctologist, surgeon
M.D., Ph.D, Associated Professor
The doctor speaks English
Medical experience – 24 years
In the treatment of proctologic diseases, he uses both conservative and surgical methods of treatment.
During the time of medical practice he conducted a huge number of consultations, hundreds of operations, on his account thousands of grateful patients. He is able to choose an individual approach to each patient, which is important for a proctologist.
In his practice adheres to the golden rule "Solving problems of any complexity with minimal discomfort for the patient".
- Full member of European Society of Coloproctology (ESCP).
- Full member of International Pilonidal Society (IPS).
- Member of the Association of Colo-Proctologists of Ukraine.
She is as an expert doctor in the TV project “I’ve been stuck with my own body” (STB channel).
The author of more than 30 scientific works on proctology and surgery, 3 patents.
He was awarded by The Gratitude of the President of Ukraine "For the important impact into the development of the Ukrainian state".
- 1990-1997 – Lugansk State Medical University (with honors).
- 1997-1999 – Lugansk State Medical University, qualification – Master of Surgery (with honors).
- 1999 – Lugansk State Medical University, qualification – specialist doctor, specialty surgery.
- 2006 – Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, qualification – specialist doctor, specialty – proctology.
- 2009-2014 – Advanced training in individual orientation and practical courses in France, Israel, Spain.
- 1-3 Februare, 2018 – 20th Dusseldorf International Endoscopy Symposium20th Dusseldorf International Endoscopy Symposium.
- 23-24 November 2018 – Budapes Proctoligy Meeting, Budapest, Hungary.
- 28 September 2019 – the speaker on 2nd International Pilonidal Sinus Disease Conference, Vienna, Austria.
Consultations of the proctologist with a full range of examinations:
sigmoidoscopy, colonoscopy, ultrasound, x-ray and laboratory diagnostics.
The doctor conducts conservative and surgical treatment of diseases:
- Сoccyx cysts (epithelial coccygeal passage or pilonidal sinus);
- anal fissures;
- fistulas of the rectum;
- colon polyps;
- UC and Crohn's disease,
- acute rectal fissure,
- diverticular disease of the colon,
- irritable bowel syndrome and so on.
Treatment of hemorrhoids
Minimally invasive methods:
- latex ligation,
- laser coagulation,
- infrared coagulation and other.
Operations of any complexity with the use of laser technologies and biological tissue welding systems. Reliable anesthesia during the operation, in the early and late postoperative periods.
Minimal discomfort for patients. Solving problems of any complexity.
The cost from 5 000 to 25 000 UAH.
Treatment of rectum fistulas
Modern operations, including the use of obstructive fistula materials (minimal injury to the sphincter of the rectum).
The cost of operations from 13 800 to 27 500 UAH.
Treatment of chronic rectal cracks
Laser operations for the elimination of cracks, metered sphincterotomy.
Treatment and prevention of pain syndrome.
Conservative treatment in the postoperative period.
The cost from 14 800 to 21 200 UAH.
Opening and drainage of the focus of infection, primary radical surgery – prevention of fistula formation in superficial forms of paraproctitis.
The cost of operations from 8 300 to 11 500 UAH.
Treatment of the intestine polyps
Any localization. Removal of polyps by means of flexible and rigid endoscopes (colonoscope, sigmoidoscope), histological studies, prevention of relapses. The possibility of treatment without hospitalization.
The cost of transactions from 4 500 to 36 000 UAH.
Treatment of coccyx cysts (epithelial coccygeal passage)
Sanitation of the focus of infection in the acute phase. Radical excision of the epithelial coccygeal path. Modern modifications of operations.
The cost of operations from 7 600 to 14 700 UAH.
Treatment of tumors (cancer) of the colon
Operative treatment of the initial stages of the disease with the use of endoscopic, laser and electrosurgical techniques. Chemotherapy. Special methods of treatment (radiation, etc.) in partner clinics.
The cost of operations from 80 000 to 110 000 UAH.
Operations of the gut in:
tumors of the thick (rectum) gut, dolichosigma, megacolon, chronic colonic stasis (constipation), complicated forms of diverticular disease, ulcerative colitis, intestinal obstruction.
The cost of transactions from 35 000 to 76 000 UAH.