Cosmetologist, Certified contour plastics coach
- Specialist in "Anti-Age" therapy.
- Certified coach of "NLC Aesthetic School" in contour plastics.
Experience 20 years.
- high education in cosmetology.
- wide range of services in cosmetology and aesthetic medicine.
- aesthetic medicine procedures
Marina treats the skin, as well as the correction, including age-related changes, using injection techniques:
- mesotherapy of the face, neck, scalp, décolleté and hands;
- skin biorevitalisation of the face, neck, décolleté and hands;
- contour plastics with hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxyapatite fillers in such areas as:
- nasolacrimal groove,
- nasolabial folds,
- face shape,
- lip volume correction,
- botulinum therapy:
- the upper third of the face (eyebrow fold, wrinkles on the back and the wings of the nose, horizontal wrinkles of the forehead, “crow's feet”),
- the lower third of the face (purgative wrinkles, wrinkles "puppet", cords of platysma, correction of the facial contours),
- treatment of hyperhidrosis or increased sweating.
- PRP-therapy or plasma-lifting of the skin of the face, neck, scalp, décolleté and hands.
- Facial skin cleaning: performs mechanical, ultrasound, atraumatic facial cleansing.
- Chemical peelings.
- Various skin care protocols.
- Facial massage: perfectly mastered several facial massage techniques:
- lymphatic drainage,
- Spanish lifting.
- Uses in its work hardware techniques:
- microcurrent massage,
- radio wave lifting,
- face and body biostimulation using the Futura Pro device,
- ultrasonic phonophoresis,
- carbon laser peeling,
- laser treatment of pigmentation and rosacea,
- laser removal of tattoo
- radio wave removal of skin tumors,
- Performs permanent tattoo of eyebrows, eyelids, lips, as well as “reconstructive” tattooing. Work experience in the field of tattoo - 18 years. She has a specialty makeup artist, participated in the international competition InterSHARM. Performs various micropigmentation techniques:
- shadow technique
- hair technique.
Uses high-quality paints and apparatus of the German brand Purebaw.