Surgeon, proctologist, phlebologist
Medical work experience - more than 5 years.
- National Medical University. A.A. Bogomolets - with honors
- National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education. P.L. Shupika - Internship in the specialty "Surgery";
- Department of General and Emergency Surgery of the Central City Hospital named after Titov, Lisichansk;
- National Institute of Surgery and Transplantology named after A.A. Shalimov.
- Lugansk National Taras Shevchenko University - Master's degree in Physical Rehabilitation with honors.
Participant of annual scientific and practical conferences with international participation.
She is the author and co-author of 9 scientific articles and abstracts.
- hernias: inguinal, umbilical, white line of the abdomen, postoperative, femoral;
- Varicose veins;
- urgent pathology of the abdominal organs: acute appendicitis, cholelithiasis, etc.;
- benign formations of the skin and soft tissues: atheroma, lipoma, fibroma, hyperkeratosis, etc.
- proctological pathology: hemorrhoids, anal fissure, fistulas, coccygeal passage;
- purulent diseases of the skin and soft tissues: panaritium, hydradenitis, abscess, carbuncle, furuncle, paraproctitis, coccygeal passage.
- Ultrasound of the abdominal organs;
- Ultrasound of the veins of the lower extremities;
- Ultrasound of soft tissues;
- Puncture and blockade (pleural puncture, laparocentesis).
- hernioplasty ("hernia removal");
- surgical treatment of varicose veins:
- endovenous laser coagulation (EVLK);
- compression sclerotherapy;
- surgical removal of benign soft tissue neoplasms using a cosmetic suture technique;
- radio wave removal of benign soft tissue neoplasms using the "Surgitron" apparatus;
- autopsy of purulent-inflammatory diseases of soft tissues;
- operations for hemorrhoids, anal fissure, coccygeal course.