Surgery in the Clinic of laser and endoscopic surgery "Mediland" is a combination of modern technologies and many years of our surgeons’ experience.
The surgical department of MC "Mediland" provides at your service:
- a modern operating unit with 3 operating rooms equipped with laser, radio wave and electrosurgical units;
- video-surgical complexes with high-quality resolution through which even the most complicated surgical interventions are performed by not large punctures in the abdomen without pain and incisions;
- systems of ultrasound, X-ray control and digital monitoring of the vital functions of the patient's body increase the safety of operations performed.
All surgical operations are performed by highly qualified surgeons who work in the medical center on a permanent basis and are nearby to their patients all the time.
Each department specialist adheres to the principle that the best operation is one that is not performed. Therefore, a large number of our patients receive both surgical and conservative treatment in cases when this is possible, and justified from the point of view of modern medicine.
If it is necessary to conduct surgical treatment, in the medial center “Mediland” preference is given to the methods of minimally invasive surgery, which is characterized by minimal traumatization and rapid rehabilitation of the patient in the postoperative period.
Surgeons of our clinic conduct endoscopic, laparoscopic, laser and laparotomic operations of varying complexity.
In addition to complex planned operations, doctors of the MC "Medland" carry out urgent tasks in case of:
- acute appendicitis;
- strangulated hernia;
- acute calculous cholecystitis;
- stomach ulcer;
- all kinds of urgent urological, gynecological, proctological and ENT pathologies (described in the relevant sections of the site).
All surgical interventions in the MC "Medland" are performed with excellent cosmetic results and minimal injury to the body tissues.
To determine the individual method of treatment, it is necessary to consult a surgeon.
How to prepare for a surgeon's examination?
At the scheduled visit to the surgeon no special preparation is required and it is recommended to take a common shower.
But if you are going to ask a specialist for help with any "stomach disease", like gallstones, hernia, suspicion of peptic ulcer and others, then it is desirable:
- schedule an inspection by a doctor in the first half of the day;
- before the examination, in the evening, use only light, fat-free food. You will have to do without the delights of cooking – do not eat fatty, fried, smoked foods, as well as products that cause bloating (cabbage and beans);
- in the morning it is better not to have breakfast. If an ultrasound examination of the biliary system is planned, it is advisable not to drink;
- except for hygienic procedures, directly on the day of consultation do not use any ointments, compresses and other types of self-treatment, because this will make diagnosis more difficult.
In case the disease caught you unexpectedly and visit to the doctor is urgent – no special training methods are required.
The directions presented by us
MC «Mediland» offers you the most modern level of surgery in different directions:
- abdominal – surgical treatment of peptic ulcer, acute appendicitis;
- herniology – surgery of inguinal, umbilical, postoperative hernias;
- biliary – treatment of cholelithiasis (CLD), chronic and acute cholecystitis;
- vascular – treatment of varicose veins of the lower extremities (more in the section "Phlebology");
- outpatient – removal of benign neoplasms of soft tissues (lipomas, atheromas, fibromas, warts, papillomas and others); operations with ingrown nails, furuncles, carbuncles and the like;
- colorectal – treatment of diseases of the colon and rectum (more in "Proctology");
- urology – surgical intervention for prostate adenoma, urolithiasis, varico- and hydrocele, urinary incontinence and others (more in Urology);
- ENT surgery – all kinds of surgical interventions on the nose and paranasal sinuses (details in "Otolaryngology");
- operative gynecology – all kinds of low-traumatic gynecological operations: laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and hysteroresectoscopy (see "Gynecology");
- pediatric surgery;
- plastic surgery;
- orthopedics and traumatology.
Quite often the reasons that led the patient to visit a doctor require further surgical treatment, and hospitalization in the hospital.
If this is your case, do not be upset – comfortable conditions of stay, an operating room equipped by international standards, a highly qualified surgical team and qualitative care will leave you only the best memories of being in the hospital of the medical center “Mediland”.