Cardiologist, family doctor
Medical work experience as a cardiologist - 11 years, family doctor - 4 years
Receptions for adults and children from 6 years old
Irina Petrovna is engaged in the rehabilitation of patients after coronary artery stenting, heart valve replacement, coronary artery bypass grafting, myocardial infarction.
Conducts conservative (drug therapy), medical examination, consultations and recommendations for correcting a healthy lifestyle: nutrition, physical activity, normalization of sleep.
The doctor's professional credo "A good doctor heals a disease, and the best one prevents their occurrence"
Образование и совершенствование навыков:
1996-2000 - Ukrainian Medical Lyceum at the National Medical University named after A.A. Bogomolets.
2000-2006. - National Medical University named after A.A. Bogomolets, Faculty of Medicine No. 2, specialty "General Medicine", "Red diploma". Winner of the All-Ukrainian Olympiad in Therapy (Ivano-Frankivsk, 2006, II place), winner of the All-Ukrainian competition of student research papers in the "Therapy" section (Chernivtsi, 2006, III place).
2006-2008 - Internship in the specialty "general practice and family medicine" on the basis of the Central City (Aleksandrovskaya) Clinical Hospital. Trained in the departments of cardiac rehabilitation, II rheumatology, cardiac intensive care.
2006-2008 - Master's degree at the Department of Hospital Therapy No. 1 (Internal Medicine No. 2), in 2008 under the guidance of prof. Amosova K.M. defended her master's work on the topic: "The effect of ivabradine on the functional state of the cardiovascular system in patients with stable angina pectoris and concomitant heart failure."
2010 - Specialization courses in cardiology at NMAPO named after Shupika.
2012 - TU "Cardiovascular complications in patients with diabetes mellitus", "Actual issues of occupational pathology" at the NMAPO them. Shupika.
2012 - VI-XIII National Congress of Cardiology.
- 2013 - TU "Emergency cardiology and topical issues of clinical arrhythmology"
- 2015 - PAC in cardiology
- 2015 - the second qualification category was awarded in the specialty "Cardiology".
- 2017 - internship at UVMA in the specialty "general practice-family medicine". Certificate up to 12/29/2022.
- 2017 - TU "Echo and Doppler ultrasonography of the heart and great vessels"
- 2018 - TU "Outpatient ECG monitoring" (NMAPO)
- 2020 - awarded the first qualification category in the specialty "Cardiology"
The doctor diagnoses, treats and prevents such diseases:
- Hypertonic disease
- Cardiac ischemia
- Angina pectoris
- Arrhythmias (atrial fibrillation, supraventricular rhythm disturbances, extra systolic arrhythmias)
- Vegeto-vascular dystonia
- Heart failure
- Rehabilitation after myocardial infarction
- Rehabilitation after stenting and heart surgery
- Stroke prevention
- Respiratory diseases
- Diseases of the digestive system
- acquired and some congenital heart defects,
- somatoform autonomic dysfunction,
- metabolic syndrome
- SARS, COVID-19, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis;
- tracheitis, laryngitis, bronchitis, pneumonia;
- gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), gastroduodenitis,
- ulcers of the stomach and duodenum,
- chronic hepatitis,
- irritable bowel syndrome.
- pyelonephritis, cystitis, urethritis;
Performs registration and decoding of ECG, daily monitoring of ECG, echocardiography.
The doctor will prescribe all the necessary additional examinations and prescribe drug treatment for these diseases, and if necessary, the surgical intervention (for example, coronary artery bypass grafting) will be sent to a specialized center.
Remember that a preventive examination to assess the state of the cardiovascular system, even in the absence of complaints, is necessary for men over 40, women over 50.