19 years experience
She is a member of the Ukrainian Society of Neuro Rehabilitation.
Procedures performed by Dr. Kapinus:
- interpretation of CT, MRI, EEG;
- Ultrasonography of vessels of the neck and head;
- paravertebral blockade;
- phonophoresis (ultrasound) with hydrocortisone gel;
- laser, magnetic therapy;
- PRP-therapy or plasma therapy in the treatment of diseases of the spine;
- study of acupuncture points.
Dr. Kapinus carries out the treatment of diseases:
- non-surgical treatment of intervertebral hernia,
- treatment of migraine and other types of headache,
- acute and chronic circulatory disorders (strokes, trigeminal neuralgia, facial nerve neuritis, dizziness).
How is the first appointment of a neurologist - video