Otolaryngologist (ENT), pediatric otolaryngologist, somnologist, doctor of the highest category
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor
Medical work experience 34 years
Education and professional activities:
- 1986 - graduated from the Kiev Medical Institute, specialty "Pediatrics"
- 1992-1995 - Kiev Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education. PL Shupika, specialty "Pediatric Otolaryngology".
- 1992 and up to the present time - researcher at the Institute of Otolaryngology named after prof. A.I. Kolomiychenko ", department of" Reconstructive and restorative surgery ".
- 1997 - defended her thesis on the topic "Clinical and biochemical features of the course of polyposis rhinosinuitis of various etiology."
- 2005 - by the resolution of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine awarded the scientific title of senior research fellow.
- 2014 - defended her doctoral dissertation on the topic "Diagnosis and treatment of rhinitis of various etiology in women with impaired sex hormone homeostasis."
- since 2018 - Professor of the Department of Pediatric Otolaryngology at the Kiev Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after I. P.L. Shupika.
Community participation and community activities:
- since 2008 is a full member of the International Society of Rhinologists;
- since 2014 - full member of the European Society of Laryngology;
- President of the public organization "Ukrainian-Polish Medical Council";
- National Coordinator for International Voice Day.
- diagnosis and treatment of snoring and apnea;
- acute and chronic stenosis of the larynx;
- pathology of the upper respiratory tract.
In practice, he successfully uses both conservative and surgical methods of treating ENT diseases.
Conducts an outpatient appointment, conducts examination in adults and children from 3 years old.