Doctor gynecologist, surgeon
Experience is about 18 years.
She has many years of experience in a multidisciplinary clinic of laser and endoscopic surgery with daily work in the operating room. Performs laparoscopic and laser surgery on female genitals, as well as all types of outpatient diagnosis and treatment.
She is the co-author of many scientific articles, as well as the patent "Bloodless hysterectomy method in the combined pathology of the uterus."
Consultations in a full range of surveys:
- video-colposcopy in digital format (complete examination of the cervix for pre-cancerous diseases using the most modern equipment). The conclusion of colposcopy and color photographs of the cervix are given to the patient.
- Ultrasound of the pelvic organs with vaginal and abdominal sensors.
- Laboratory diagnostics of the whole spectrum of sexually transmitted infections by PCR diagnostics. The reliability and accuracy of this technique is 98-100%.
- PAP-test (detection of cervical dysplasia in the early stages)
- individual selection of contraceptive methods (protection from unwanted pregnancy)
- installation of intrauterine devices (including medical Mirena).
Conservative treatment (without surgery):
- hormonal disorders (climacteric disorders, irregular menstruation, uterine bleeding);
- inflammatory diseases of the female genital organs (selection of individual treatment regimens);
- ovarian follicular cysts.
Radiowave treatment of cervical disease:
Treatment of erosion and cervical dysplasia with the most modern method of radio wave surgery using the Surgitron device. It is operated without burns and scarring of the cervix, does not affect further reproductive function. The procedure is absolutely painless, not long, carried out on an outpatient basis without a hospital stay.
After manipulation, the patient is absolutely laborious.
Radio wave conisation of the cervix
is used in deformations of the cervix as a result of childbirth, extensive erosion, cervical dysplasias II and III degree. It is performed in the operating room with anesthesia by intravenous anesthesia.
Inpatient staying is 1 day.
Radio wave removal of warts, papillomas
Papillomas of the vulva, vagina and cervix. It is performed under local anesthesia, as a rule, does not require a hospital stay.
The cost depends on the size, location and number of warts.
Operations in fibromyoma (leiomyoma) of the uterus:
endoscopic minimally invasive removal of leiomyoma nodes with preservation of the uterus, conducted through 3 small puncture on the skin of the abdomen. Main features: Minimal blood loss, minimal cosmetic defect, lack of sutures on the uterus, realization of reproductive function (the ability to become pregnant and have children), use of anti-adhesive nets and gels, which eliminates the formation of adhesions in the small pelvis of a woman.
Duration of inpatient staying is from 3 to 5 days.
The cost of the operation depends on the size, number and location of the fibromyoma nodes.
Endoscopic surgery for ovarian cysts (endometrioma, dermoid cysts, simple serous ovarian cysts), hydrosalpinx:
- Perform surgery through 3 small punctures on the skin of the abdomen.
- Maximum preservation of healthy ovarian tissue.
- Complete removal of the cyst capsule with further histological examination.
- Perform plastic surgery of the uterine tube with the possibility of preserving its function.
- Use of anti-adhesive gels.
Early activation of patients.
Duration of inpatient staying from 1 to 2 days.
Laser surgery for infertility:
- “Ovarian laser drilling” is a unique operation performed at the Mediland clinic using a holmium laser.
- Low-impact, bloodless, performed through 3 micro-punctures on the skin of the abdomen with a diameter of 3-5 mm.
- Excellent results on the restoration of the reproductive function of patients. Ability to get pregnant within 1 month after surgery.
- The minimum duration of staying in the hospital.
Urgent surgery (urgent hospitalization):
Such type of operations are performed during ectopic pregnancy, apoplexy and rupture of an ovarian cyst, twist of the ovarian cyst.
- Endoscopic surgery is performed using the most modern equipment, as soon as possible after the diagnosis.
- The possibility of preserving the fallopian tube during ectopic pregnancy and the preservation of the reproductive function of women.
- Minimal surgery on the ovaries with pinpoint coagulation of the bleeding site.
- Rapid postoperative rehabilitation.