Work experience - 2 years
Yulia Nikolaevna specializes in monitoring children in the first years of life with the use of integrated management of childhood illnesses. In the treatment of babies, she uses only therapeutic methods that are based on the foundations of evidence-based medicine.
Fluent in English. Can accept English-speaking patients.
"Professionalism and evidence are the main thing in my work. A healthy child and calm parents are the highest award in pediatrics."
Graduated in 2019 from the National Medical University named after I. OO Bogomolets specializing in Pediatrics.
Internship NMAPO them. P.L. Shupik (2019-2021) with internships on the basis of NSSB "Okhmatdet" (2019-2021)
Member of the Ukrainian Academy of Pediatric Specialties (UAPS)
She regularly takes part in seminars and scientific and practical conferences on pediatrics.
- Monitoring children in the first years of life using integrated management of childhood diseases
- Reception of children from 0 to 18 years old
- Vaccination of children
The doctor treats diseases in children from birth to 18 years of age:
- Diseases of the upper and lower respiratory tract
- Intestinal infections
- Diseases of the urinary tract
- Children's infectious diseases