Doctor neurosurgeon of the highest category, Ph.D. in Medicine
Experience - 14 years
The doctor is engaged in the diagnosis and surgical treatment of diseases of the brain, spinal cord and peripheral nerves.
I chose medicine on my own because of the desire to perform responsible and important work. He considers responsibility, competence, confidence in his actions, decency and humanity to be the main thing in a doctor.
2007 - Studying at the Ternopil State Medical University named after AND I. Gorbachevsky, diploma with "honors" in the specialty "General Medicine"
2012 - Education at the National Academy of Public Administration under the President of Ukraine, Master's degree in Public Administration in Healthcare
- 2010 - Studies in the specialty "Neurosurgery". National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education. P.L. Shupika
- 2010-2012 - Clinical residency in the specialty "Neurosurgery". On the basis of the State Institution "Institute of Neurosurgery named after acad. A.P. Romodanov National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine "
- 2012-2016 - Correspondence postgraduate study in the specialty "Neurosurgery". On the basis of the State Institution "Institute of Neurosurgery named after acad. A.P. Romodanov National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine "
Full member of the Ukrainian, European and World Association of Neurosurgeons
- Faculté de Médecine deLyon Universite, Department of Neurosurgery (2020)
- 13th New York City Minimally Invasive Spine, Spinal Endoscopy, Robotics & 3D Navigation and Augmented Reality Spine Symposium: “Case Based and Hands-On”, New York, NY, USA (2019)
- Salzburg Weill Corner/NYPH Seminar Neurosurgery (Spine) (Salzburg, Austria), Open Medical Institute (2019)
- 19th European Congress of Neurosurgery, Ireland (2019)
- 2019 WFNS Special World Congress (The last Interim Meeting), China (2019)
- Observership in Neurological Surgery Department (New York, NY, USA), Weill Cornell Medicine Hospital Department of Neurological Surgery (2019)Observership in Neurological Surgery Department (New York, NY, USA), Weill Cornell Medicine Hospital Department of Neurological Surgery (2019)
- 8th European Congress of Neurosurgery, Brussels, Belgium (2018)
- EC-IC Bypass Hands-on Course (Saint-Louis, USA), Walter E. Dandy Neurosurgical Society & PASE (2017)
- Skull Base Hands-on Course (Saint-Louis, USA), Walter E. Dandy Neurosurgical Society & PASE (2017)
- 6th Annual Meeting Walter E.Dandy Neurosurgical Society, Saint-Louis, USA (2017)
- 16th World Congress of Neurosurgery WFNS, Istambul, Turkey (2017)
- 5th Salzburg Hands-on Workshop on Microsurgical and Endovascular Techniques (Salzburg, Austria), Christian-Doppler-Clinics Salzburg, University Clinics of the Paracelsus Private Medical University, Department of Neurosurgery (2016)
- UKD Microneurosurgical Hands-on Course (Duesseldorf, Germany), University Neurosurgery Clinic Heinrich-Heine University (2016)
- VIth Seminar on Prevention and Treatment of Cerebrovascular diseases (Beijing, China), Xuanwu Hospital Capital Medical University (2016)
- 13th China Forum of Cerebrovascular diseases, Beijin, China (2016)
- 16th European Congress of Neurosurgery. September, Athens, Greece (2016)
- Observership (Istanbul, Turkey), LIV Hospital, Neurosurgery department (2015)
- 15th Interim Meeting of the World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies, Rome, Italy (2015)
- Training Cours Endovascular Neurosurgery (Pécs, Hungary), Pécsi Tudományegyetem University Clinic, Neurosurgery department (2012)
- Observership (Paris, France), «Sainte-Anne» Central hospital of Paris, Neurosurgery department (2010)
- Consultative reception;
- General inspection;
- Collecting anamnesis;
- Diagnosis and treatment;
- Congenital and acquired malformations of the brain and spinal cord;
- Vascular pathology;
- Tumors of the chiasmatic-sellar region;
- Degenerative pathology of the spine;
- Brain cysts;
- Traumatic injuries and ruptures of peripheral nerves;
- Traumatic brain injury: concussion, contusion of the brain, intracranial hematomas, fractures of the bones of the skull;
- Consequences of traumatic brain injury.