Children surgeon, surgeon, oncosurgeon, ultrasound doctor
Ph.D. of Medical
Experience - over 10 years
The doctor is engaged in the diagnosis and treatment of surgical diseases in adults and children from birth to 18 years. Specializes in elective and urgent surgery, surgical treatment of pediatric pathologies. Provides professional assistance in acute pathology of the abdominal cavity and chest organs. Specialist in the surgical treatment of appendicitis, hernias (femoral, diaphragmatic, umbilical), esophageal pathologies, complications of pneumonia. Conducts the correction of acute cavity conditions, is engaged in plastic restoration of the integrity of the skin. The main professional interest is urgent surgery, purulent-septic surgery, outpatient surgery, surgery of benign neoplasms. The doctor's credo "Hurry to do good"
Education and skills development:
2010 - graduated from the National Medical University. A.A. Bogomolets, medical faculty, specialization "Pediatrics"
2013 - internship in the direction of "Pediatric surgery"
2015 - clinical residency in the direction of "Pediatric surgery"
2017 - specialization "Ultrasound diagnostics"
2019 - specialization "General Surgery"
2020 - cycles of thematic improvement "Abdominal laparoscopic surgery of children" and "Emergencies and intensive care of newborns"
2021 - specialization "Oncosurgery"
Participant of international scientific conferences and seminars.
Author of 18 scientific articles and 1 patent for a utility model in co-authorship.
Directions in treatment:
• Diagnostics and treatment of surgical diseases in children.
• Diagnostics and treatment of congenital malformations in children.
• Urgent and elective pediatric surgery.
• Surgery to remove dropsy of the testicle.
• Pediatric urology.
• Other surgical interventions
- Ultrasound diagnostics
- Surgical and conservative treatment of surgical pathologies
- Reconstructive plastic surgery
- All general surgical nosoologies of childhood, urgent and purulent surgical pathology in adults, oncodermatological pathology
Conservative, surgical treatment, minimally invasive interventions, laser techniques, cryodestruction
Treatment of diseases:
- Femoral, inguinal hernia
- Hernia of the anterior abdominal wall
- Umbilical hernia
- Removal of soft tissue tumors
- Treatment of cryptorchidism, congenital pathologies of the colon
- Ingrown nail
- Rectal polyp
- Anal fissure