Surgeon - urologist, andrologist,
Candidate of Medical Sciences
Medical work experience - 21 years
Specializes in the examination and treatment of urological diseases in men and women. The doctor has extensive practical experience in urological surgery. Performs both planned and urgent interventions in acute urological pathology.
Patient reception can be conducted in English.
in 2000 he graduated from the medical faculty of the Tbilisi Medical Academy and received the qualification "doctor"
2001-2006. - Postgraduate student of the Department of Urology of the Institute for Advanced Training of Doctors of the Tbilisi Medical Academy, in 2006 he defended his thesis for the degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences in the specialty "Urology"
in 2006 by the Presidium of the Georgian Academy of Sciences awarded the academic degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences
2007-2008 courses in general urology at the Department of Urology of the National Medical University. acad. A.A. Bogomolets on the basis of the urological center of the Central City Clinical Hospital in Kiev, (Head of the Department of Urology Prof. S.P. Pasechnikov)
20013-2015 clinical residency at the Department of Urology of the National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P.L. Shupika
He is proficient in modern conservative, classical (open and closed), and minimally invasive surgical techniques for the treatment of urological diseases.
- Contact laser lithotripsy of ureteral, kidney and bladder stones.
- Percutaneous nephrostomy for urinary tract obstruction
- Diagnostic video ureteroscopy, cystoscopy, ureteroscopy.
- Laser dissection (bougienage) of the urethral stricture
- Prostate adenoma
- Bladder stones
- Injuries of the genitourinary system
Skills in methods of examination of urological patients:
- survey cystoscopy and chromocystoscopy,
- catheterization of the ureters,
- bladder catheterization,
- cystography and its varieties,
- retrograde pyelography,
- prostate biopsy (transrectal and perineal access)
The doctor performs surgical interventions
- Ivanisevich operation,
- resection of the urethra with removal of the polyp,
- Bergman operation,
- revision and decompression of the scrotal organs,
- revision and drainage of the abdominal cavity in case of trauma of the bladder,
- revision and drainage of the retroperitoneal space,
- suturing a ruptured kidney
- kidney revision