Orthopedist, rheumatologist, vertebrologist, MD, PhD
Medical work experience - 24 years
She specializes in orthopedics-traumatology, rheumatology, certified in vertebrology.
The priority areas of the doctor's work are diagnostics, treatment and prevention of chronic inflammatory and non-inflammatory diseases of the spine and joints, dysfunctional disorders of the musculoskeletal system, recovery from certain injuries.
It is guided by the principle “The organism is a single integral system”.
- 1996 - National Medical University. A.A. Bogomolets.
- Specialization and advanced training in the specialty "Traumatology-Orthopedics", National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P. L. Shupik, Kiev (2008-2019).
- Specialization and advanced training in the specialty "Rheumatology, National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P. L. Shupik, Kiev (2017-2018).
- WHO Course: Regional Office for Europe "Development in Geriatric Orthopedics, and Elements of Manual Therapy", Kiev (1997).
- Course "Questions of Osteology, Arthrovertebrology and Manual Therapy", Kiev (2002).
- ECTS Training Course "Bone Markers", Spain (2008).
- Courses Nasara International Taping Academy ("Basics of muscle kinesioteipuvannya" and "Kinesioteipuvannya in pathology of the musculoskeletal system"), Kiev (2016).
- Training course on the installation and operation of an authorized user of the MASTERPLUS MP200 extracorporeal shock wave therapy device, Kiev (2018).
- Course "Clinical vertebrology with the basics of manual medicine", Vinnitsa National Medical University named after N.I. Pirogova, Vinnitsa (2019).
- Intensive Rehabilitation Educational Course, Lviv (2019).
- Cycles of training programs on osteopathy, visceral and cranio-sacral therapy from The Barral Institute and The Upledger Institute International, Kiev (2016-2019).
Author and co-author of over 200 scientific works, including 4 monographs.
Specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the following conditions:
- degenerative-dystrophic, inflammatory, metabolic, post-traumatic diseases of the spine and joints, including those associated with the pathology of internal organs;
- back pain of various localization, including those complicated by protrusions, hernias, spondylolisthesis, compression-radicular syndrome, as well as secondary symptoms (numbness of the extremities, headaches, lymphostasis, some pain in the heart (vertebral cardialgia), dyskinesia / dysfunction of the gastrointestinal intestinal tract and small pelvis);
- pain in large and small joints, dysfunction;
- biomechanical disorders, deformations and dysfunctions of the spine, pelvic region, lower extremities.