Medical experience over 3 years
Accepts English-speaking patients
Education and professional development:
- Graduated from the Lviv National Medical University. Danila Galitsky
- National University of Health of Ukraine named after. P.L. Shupika - Department of Otorhinolaryngology
- Internship at the Kiev Regional Clinical Hospital
He is a regular participant in otolaryngological conferences, master classes and symposiums.
- International Congress "Otorhinolaryngology: Experience, heritage, prospects".
- Master class "Modern surgical techniques in otosurgery, nose and throat surgery"
- International Scientific and Practical Conference "Infections and Immunity".
- Professional school "Principles of therapy of respiratory infections."
Directions of practical activity:
- Consulting reception on the pathologies of ENT organs.
- Diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory diseases of the ENT organs, malignant and benign neoplasms.
- Biopsy and removal of neoplasms of ENT organs.
- Endoscopic examination of ENT organs (flexible and rigid endoscope).
- Removal of foreign bodies from the pharynx, larynx, nose and external auditory canal.
- Disclosure of paratonsillar abscesses, purulent boils of the nose and ear canal.
- Washing the nasal cavity according to Proetz washing the lacunae of the tonsils.
- Puncture of the maxillary sinus.
- Internal infusions.
- endoscopic microgeniotomy,
- microlaryngoscopy with biopsy and / or removal of the neoplasm,
- removal of median and lateral cysts of the neck.