Medical work experience - 3 years
The doctor deals with the treatment of adult patients with various therapeutic pathologies, namely, with bronchopulmonary and cardiovascular diseases, renal pathology, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, patients with chronic diseases, etc.
Individual approach to the treatment of each patient.
Education and refresher courses
- Sumy State University, Faculty of General Medicine.
- Kharkov Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
- Internship in Internal Medicine. Therapeutic department of the Sumy City Clinical Hospital No. 5.
- International fitness school. - Nutritionist.
The doctor regularly improves his knowledge and skills in refresher courses, specialized conferences, symposia, forums, seminars, webinars.
The doctor conducts an appointment at the Polyclinic on Lukyanovka MC "Mediland" at Marshal Rybalko Street, 11-B, Kiev
- examination, study of anamnesis and consultations on the treatment of diseases of a therapeutic profile;
- appointment of the necessary follow-up examination;
- interpretation of test results;
- prescribing an individual treatment plan and recommendations for the prevention of diseases;
- control of therapy, recovery and rehabilitation activities;
- diagnosis of diseases with subsequent referral to a narrow-profile specialist and control of the overall course of treatment:
- liver and kidney;
- breakdowns of the gastrointestinal tract
- nervous system;
- metabolic disorders, etc.+
measurement of visual acuity,
The physician therapist uses a conservative method of eliminating problems such as:
- acute respiratory viral infection or ARVI;
- tonsillitis, tonsillitis;
- diseases of the upper and lower respiratory tract: rhinitis, laryngotracheitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchial asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD);
- disorders of the cardiovascular system: ischemic heart disease, angina pectoris, arterial hypertension;
- chronic fatigue;
- problems with the gastrointestinal tract: gastritis, gastroduodenitis, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), gastroenterocolitis, dysbiosis, colitis, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, etc.;
- peptic ulcer or stomach and duodenal ulcer;
- diseases of the excretory system: pyelonephritis, cystitis, etc.
- disorders of the musculoskeletal system;
- diagnostics and treatment of chronic and acute diseases of internal organs;
- prevention of complications of chronic diseases.