Clinical oncologist, chemotherapist
Medical work experience - 7 years
The doctor conducts the initial admission of adult patients, the choice of diagnostic and examination methods, and the further treatment method, taking into account the individual characteristics of the patient.
Carries out the appointment of schemes of polychemotherapy, hormone therapy, targeted and immunotherapy of solid tumors of various localization.
Owns and effectively uses the world's treatment protocols for patients with solid tumors - ESMO, ASCO, NCCN, RUSSCO.
Perfectly finds an individual approach to each of his patients, motivating him to never give up, fight and trust his doctor, because cancer is not a death sentence.
Education and skills development:
- 2007-2013 - General Medicine, Vinnitsa National Medical University named after M.I. Pirogov;
- 2016 - Internship at the Republican Scientific and Practical Center of Oncology and Medical Radiology named after V.I. N.N. Alexandrova, Belarus;
- 2017 - Specialization in functional diagnostics, National Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kiev;
- 2018 - Good Clinical Practice State Expert Center of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine;
- 2018 - Advanced training courses in clinical oncology, National Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kiev;
- 2018 - Summer School of Health System Transformation. Communications Section;
- 2019 - Refresher courses in clinical mammology;
- 2019 - Internship at the Medical Center. Yitzhak Rabin, Israel.
Regularly takes part in specialized international and regional conferences as a listener and speaker. Also active in clinical trials: Researcher: 2016 AB08026 Metastatic melanoma, 2016 AB12010 Colorectal cancer, 2019 EGC002 Breast cancer /
Participation in Associations:
- Member of the European Society For Medical Oncology (ESMO);
- Member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO);
- Member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN);
- Member of the Russian Society of Clinical Oncology (RUSSCO).
Clinical oncologist, chemotherapist at Mediland conducts:
- initial consultation reception for cancer patients;
- the appointment of diagnostics and examination;
- interpretation of examination results to determine the method of treatment of cancer patients, taking into account individual characteristics;
- prescribing a treatment regimen and conducting systemic therapy using:
- polychemotherapy of solid tumors, according to existing standards and international treatment protocols;
- targeted therapy;
- hormone therapy
- the appointment of concomitant therapy to improve the tolerance of anticancer drugs and avoid adverse events;
- counseling patients and their families at different stages of treatment.
Chemotherapist at Mediland consults and prescribes systemic therapy for the following oncological pathologies:
- mammary cancer;
- cervical cancer;
- ovarian cancer;
- prostate cancer or prostate cancer;
- cancer of the stomach and pancreas;
- rectal and colon cancer;
- esophageal carcinoma;
- lungs' cancer;
- head and neck tumors;
- anal canal tumors;
- testicular cancer;
- skin cancer, basal cell carcinoma and melanoma;
- cancer of the kidney and renal pelvis;
- neuroendocrine tumors.