Surgeon, oncosurgeon, gynecologist-surgeon, gynecological oncologist, proctologist-surgeon
24 years of experience
The doctor is fluent in both video endosurgical (laparoscopic) types of surgical interventions on the abdominal organs. He considers the expansion of the range of minimally invasive surgical interventions in acute and chronic diseases and tumor lesions of the abdominal and retroperitoneal organs to be a priority direction of his professional activity.
- 2002-2008 - Ternopil State Medical University named after AND I. Gorbachevsky with a degree in General Medicine.
- 2008-2011 - Internship in the specialty "surgery" on the basis of the Department of General and Emergency Surgery NMAPE named after P. L. Shupik
- 2011-2013 completed training in clinical residency in the specialty "Surgery" on the basis of the Department of Surgery and Vascular Surgery NMAPO them. P.L. Shupyk (base of the Department of Surgical Department of the Kiev City Clinical Hospital No. 8)
- 2013-2016 - Postgraduate student of the Department of Surgery and Vascular Surgery, NMAPO named after P.L. Shupyk (base of the Department of Surgical Department of the Kiev City Clinical Hospital No. 8)
- 2016 - pre-certification cycle in surgery (certified for the 1st qualification category in surgery in the Ministry of Health of Ukraine)
- 2017 - specialization in oncosurgery on the basis of the Department of Oncology of N.M. P.L. Shupika
- 2020 - specialization in gynecological oncology on the basis of the Department of Oncology of the National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education (NMAPO) named after I. P.L. Shupika
Membership in associations:
- member of the Ukrainian Union of Oncosurgeons (USSO)
- member of the Union of Oncourologists of Ukraine (SOUU)
Author of 28 articles in scientific and metric journals, 18 patents
Regularly speaks at conferences
From December 2016 to December 2018 - Assistant at the Department of Surgery and Vascular Surgery at the National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after V.I. P.L. Shupika.
Took part in master classes on laparoscopic surgery, colorectal surgery and breast surgery with the participation of international lecturers;
Took part in All-Ukrainian and regional conferences;
The topic of Ph.D. thesis "Laparoscopic appendectomy using the method of electric welding of living tissues" (passed approbation)
Priority areas of practice
- Urgent and planned surgical interventions on the abdominal organs.
- Urgent and elective laparoscopic surgery.
- Laparoscopic oncosurgery.
- Laparoscopic gynecological oncology.
- Abdominal oncosurgery.
- Cytoreductive surgery.
- Laparoscopic cytoreductive surgery.
- Laparoscopic gynecology.
- Oncovascular surgery.
- Traumatic surgery (injury surgery).
- Electrowelding surgery.