M.D., Ph.D., Orthopedic and Traumatologist
Medical experience 16 years
The doctor specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of:
- priority - surgical treatment of congenital and acquired foot pathology: the consequences of injuries, flat feet, Hallux Valgus or valgus deformity of the first toe ("bone on the foot");
- conservative treatment of chronic and acute pathologies of the musculoskeletal system (degenerative diseases of the joints, arthrosis, arthritis, damage to the ligaments, menisci, bone fractures, etc.).
The doctor performs the following procedures:
- physiotherapy: electrophoresis, phonophoresis, laser therapy, magnetic therapy;
- intra- and periarticular blockade;
- puncture of the joints;
- elimination of dislocations;
- removal of benign soft tissue formations (lipomas, atheromas, hygromas);
- primary surgical treatment of wounds, extraction of foreign bodies of soft tissues;
- reposition, correction of plaster bandages or Scotchcast (polymer) bandages.
Diagnosis and treatment of diseases:
- Hallux Valgus or bone on the leg;
- flat feet;
- arthrosis (osteoarthritis);
- gonarthrosis or osteoarthritis of the knee joint;
- coxarthrosis or arthrosis of the hip joint;
- tendonitis, tendovaginitis (inflammation of the tendon);
- injuries of bones, joints and their consequences.